4 Ways You Can Use Video Marketing to Improve Website Conversion
Using videos is an effective approach to accentuate key benefits of your products or services as well as to personalize your brand. By highlighting your product benefits and brand features, you will connect with your website visitors at a deeper level and increase your chances of converting these visitors into customers.
Here are four ways you can use video marketing to improve website conversion, and make it worth the cost of video production.
1 Include Product Videos On Your Product Pages
Consumers say that product videos increase their confidence in a purchase; that alone makes us pretty sure you should be using them on your website! Product videos aren’t a monolith — you can customize them to meet your different marketing needs. Here are three of the most commonly used types of product videos:
- Animated explainer videos take their time going into the details of what your product does and what sets it apart from competitors. They’re designed for that person who wants to know everything before they buy.
- Comparison videos are those that place your product side-by-side with another product. Even though you might be (understandably!) biased toward your own goods, comparison videos are best when they show a dramatic difference between you and someone else on the market.
- Tutorials help show off your product in the video by showing its real-world application. Plus, depending on the tutorial, they can be easily repurposed into DIY-style how-to videos to share on social media.
2 Create Testimonial Videos To Close Sales
It can be really hard to market yourself, especially if you’re just getting started in the e-commerce world. Like writing a killer resume, a great marketing strategy does require a little bit of bragging, especially if you’re doing something your competitors can’t do.
Enter testimonial videos. Using a testimonial video strategically in your marketing can offer multiple benefits for your e-commerce store:
- It establishes social proof, bolstering your credibility and centring your product or service as a perfect solution to a potential client’s need or desire.
- A strategically placed testimonial video can drive a hesitant buyer further down the funnel, like on product pages where the next action you want them to take is that fateful click: “Add to Cart”.
It’s ideal to hire a professional corporate video production company such as a corporate video production Vancouver, corporate video production Surrey, or corporate video production Burnaby to develop a high quality testimonial video and entice your prospects.
3 Create FAQ Videos
You can create frequently-asked-questions videos to address popular questions your customers have. For example, you can answer questions about how your products are made or if your products are ethically sourced. Today, transparency matters to consumers. People hold brands accountable and elevate business owners with a mission.
4 Share Your “Founder” Story
Telling your origin stories or brand purpose with a video will connect with your target market at a personal level. The video will help increase the interactivity and engagement of your About page.
You can also use the story video across various media channels for marketing. For example, you can run an Instagram ads campaign using your story video to increase your brand reach so customers learn about your mission and brand values. Doing this will help you gain more customers.